[DeTomaso] Where is my Profiles?!?!?!?

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 15:38:28 EDT 2014

Chuck:  Great ideas except that Dave Rudderow died over a year ago  :(
Kind of like Profiles...
I gave up submitting articles (used to be a regular contributor) I'm not
volunteering... Don't get me wrong.  We can't complain if we aren't willing
to contribute.  It's a Catch 22 situation.  Sorry, but with my busy
schedule, I haven't been able to write articles in the past three years.   Maybe
some more of the "Retired" folks could help out us poor working  stiffs.  Just
a thought.
We have transitioned to a real-time web based society & the printed  media
is obsolete.    The present Detomaso Forum now allows a  quick note & attach
(linked?) photos.   ... Instantly sent  across the world. Times have
changed.  Some have suggested a merging of the  Newsletter and Profiles.  Seems to
make sense considering the current  status of both publications.
OK, I'm going back to my "lurker" mode.
See you all at the Fun Rally!
Bill Harris
TPOC

In a message dated 3/16/2014 12:03:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,