[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Fri Mar 14 22:24:33 EDT 2014

I pinged Alan on this again and it looks like you were right on the sizes.  It's actually 1-1/4 with an adapter. Here's his reply to me:

After we talked, I started thinking & looked at the ones I have and they did look a lot like the 1 1/4" ones - I called down to the guy I get them from and he said that I needed to be sure to send the adapters for them. That there actually are 1 1/4" and that I was suppose to put the adapters he had sent me on them. I am sorry, I had misunderstood him. I sent you the adapters priority mail tonite. I have only sold a couple of these and had forgotten. He told me that with the adapters they fit 1 3/8" upper radiator hoses.

If for any reason, you are not happy with the Filter and/ or the adapters - you may return them and I will immediately refund you