[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] A 351C (and other stuff) for sale

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:22:26 EDT 2014

That's some good stuff.

Somebody local needs to jump on it.

You guys know I have a weakness for Ford SVO heads.

From:  Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:15 PM
To:  detomaso mail list <DeTomaso at poca.com>
Cc:  Space City Panteras <SCPOCA at yahoogroups.com>
Subject:  [SCPOCA] A 351C (and other stuff) for sale

I have a Cleveland motor that I will not be using in addition to other
engine parts that I'd like to sell.
It¹s all for a good causeŠ

351C

 - Cleveland block .030 over
 - Nodular iron stock crankshaft - stock, but I¹m told Œit¹s the good one¹
whatever that means (D4AE something?)
   I can get the number if you need it
 - Eagle rods
 - TRW popup pistons
 - 10qt aluminum oil pan
 - C302B heads and intake (they have not been milled or ported as far as I
can tell)
 - Solid roller cam and lifters
 - Roller rockers
 - MSD distributor

Comments:
This motor was running when it was pulled out of the car. (a bigger, better,
badder one was installed)
It had been recently rebuilt with new rings and bearings.
Pulled the intake and heads and pan just to check things out. All looks
good.
It will only run on racegas with those popup pistons.
I know nothing about the cam specs nor the valves or springs.
Three of the roller rockers were replaced at some time in the past.. I don't
know why.
Yes, it's .030 over, but it was running good. I believe it to be a good,
solid block.
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Pictures on request

$2750

Other stuff

 - 351C 6268-A351 Roller timing chain set - Ford Motorsports - new  $100
plus shipping
 - 10 qt aluminum pan and pickup for a Pantera - $375 plus shipping
 - Stock crankshaft x 3 - Come get'em or pay the shipping and they are
yours, otherwise they go to scrap
 - I might think of some other stuff laterŠ.

Kirby

__._,_.___

5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMjMyNjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0ODI1BG1zZ0lkAzE2MDY1BHNlYwNmdHI
Ec2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM5NDc2MzM2MQ--?act=reply&messageNum=16065>     Reply
to sender
<mailto:kirby.schrader at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20A%20351C%20%28and%20other%2
0stuff%29%20for%20sale>      Reply to group
<mailto:SCPOCA at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20A%20351C%20%28and%20other%20s
tuff%29%20for%20sale>     Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCPOCA/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlazk4Zm91BF9TAzk3MzU
5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMjMyNjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0ODI1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3R
pbWUDMTM5NDc2MzM2MQ-->    Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCPOCA/message/16065;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bHRxZ3Z2BF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMjMyNjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0ODI1BG1zZ0lkAzE2MDY1BH
NlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5NDc2MzM2MQR0cGNJZAMxNjA2NQ-->  (1)
 Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCPOCA;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbWQ1ZDZ2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0
BGdycElkAzIyMjMyNjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0ODI1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUD
MTM5NDc2MzM2MQ-->

MjMyNjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0ODI1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzk0NzYzMzYx

 € Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>  €
€ Terms of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

.

__,_._,___

-------------- next part --------------
   That's some good stuff.

   Somebody local needs to jump on it.

   You guys know I have a weakness for Ford SVO heads.

   I have a Cleveland motor that I will not be using in addition to other
   engine parts that I'd like to sell.
   It's all for a good cause...
   351C
    - Cleveland block .030 over
    - Nodular iron stock crankshaft - stock, but I'm told `it's the good
   one' whatever that means (D4AE something?)
[...]

   New Topic [9]Messages in this topic (1)
   [10]Visit Your Group

   [11]Yahoo! Groups
   o [12]Privacy o [13]Unsubscribe o [14]Terms of Use
   .
   [stime=1394763361]