[DeTomaso] A 351C (and other stuff) for sale

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:15:58 EDT 2014

I have a Cleveland motor that I will not be using in addition to other engine parts that I'd like to sell.
It’s all for a good cause…

351C

 - Cleveland block .030 over
 - Nodular iron stock crankshaft - stock, but I’m told ‘it’s the good one’ whatever that means (D4AE something?)
   I can get the number if you need it
 - Eagle rods
 - TRW popup pistons
 - 10qt aluminum oil pan
 - C302B heads and intake (they have not been milled or ported as far as I can tell)
 - Solid roller cam and lifters
 - Roller rockers
 - MSD distributor

Comments:
This motor was running when it was pulled out of the car. (a bigger, better, badder one was installed)
It had been recently rebuilt with new rings and bearings.
Pulled the intake and heads and pan just to check things out. All looks good.
It will only run on racegas with those popup pistons.
I know nothing about the cam specs nor the valves or springs.
Three of the roller rockers were replaced at some time in the past.. I don't know why.
Yes, it's .030 over, but it was running good. I believe it to be a good, solid block.
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Pictures on request

$2750

Other stuff

 - 351C 6268-A351 Roller timing chain set - Ford Motorsports - new  $100 plus shipping
 - 10 qt aluminum pan and pickup for a Pantera - $375 plus shipping
 - Stock crankshaft x 3 - Come get'em or pay the shipping and they are yours, otherwise they go to scrap
 - I might think of some other stuff later….

Kirby