[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Thu Mar 13 18:37:38 EDT 2014

Mike and all:  here is the link from Amazon where I bought the filter in 1- 3/8" size.  I can verify once I receive it.
(Tefba Inline Radiator Coolant Filter - Fits Upper Radiator Hose Size 1 3/8")
 http://www.amazon.com/Tefba-Inline-Radiator-Coolant-Filter/dp/B00FD1ZVEG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1394750100&sr=8-7&keywords=Tefba+Coolant+Filter