[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Thu Mar 13 15:42:59 EDT 2014

All, thanks for the great replies on this topic.  I decided to order the Tefba and found it on Amazon, ebay and the Tefba site itself (just search Tefba).  They also list a 1-3/8" size that should fit the Pantera system without too much drama.  Some of the pics Asa Jay posted are scary!  Thanks again,  Mike