[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:37:13 EDT 2014

I have a tefba and am happy that I do. Installed after buying a new
radiator, and the reality is that there is junk floating around, and I'd
rather it end up in a filter than in my rad. I don't have to clean it very
often now, but it still picks up crud every now and then. Installation was
easy, and I had photos of both the installation and the creen with trapped
crud on the POCA webpage. I could look for them if you are truly interested
but the installation was pretty easy