[DeTomaso] Archoil gas additive / Lead Substitute

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:20:00 EDT 2014

I don't know about the Archoil additive, but I have been using the now
banned in CA CD2 Lead Substitute religiously since I got my Pantera.  I am
down to may last bottle - about to run out, and I cannot buy it here in
CA.  What is every one else using - do we even need to worry about the lack
of lead in our fuel?

thanks

Peter