[DeTomaso] VIR Ultimate Track Car

Tom Baranek tbaranek at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 16:27:42 EDT 2014

Hey Sean,
Have we discussed before...I'm 45 miles west south west of VIR in Madison, NC...where are you?
Tom

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:16:16 -0400
From: Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com>
To: "detomaso at poca.com" <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Ultimate Track Car

Come on, doesn't anyone want to visit me?  You can see my house 20
miles away from the track (and you can sleep there too if you bring a
sleeping bag).

It's a seriously nice track.  It will make you happy and might make
you clench muscles you forgot about.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/virginia-international-raceway-repaved-new-surface/

sean
-------------- next part --------------
   Hey Sean,

   Have we discussed before...I'm 45 miles west south west of VIR in
   Madison, NC...where are you?

   Tom

   Message: 6
   Come on, doesn't anyone want to visit me?  You can see my house 20
   miles away from the track (and you can sleep there too if you bring a
   sleeping bag).
   It's a seriously nice track.  It will make you happy and might make
   you clench muscles you forgot about.
   [5]http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/virginia-international-raceway
   -repaved-new-surface/
   sean