[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 13:49:05 EDT 2014

Dear Mike,

                  I recommend them and I think they would do well with
your situation.   I wrote an article for the POCA Newsletter about this
a few years ago.  I will try to find it in my files and send it to you.

                   Good news: inexpensive.  Unobtrusive installation.
Easy to place between the normal swirl tank and front upper metal
cooling tube.  Easy to access.  No overheating problems with it in
place.   It has caught and filtered out schmutz and debris from my
freshly rebuilt engines.

                    Bad news: it comes in only one color: black.   The
closest metric size to our cooling tube-hose diameters is a little small
and installation requires some planning and minor effort for proper
fitment.

                   I have one on both Panteras.

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles