[DeTomaso] Desert Concorso?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:34:21 EDT 2014

Everyone feel free to kick my ass on this one but....
Other than physically being assembled/built in Italy by Italians, is
the Pantera really a thoroughbred  "Italian" car in the same way, say,
Lambo and Ferrari are?
Birthed by an Argentinian, designed by a Swede (guessing on that
one....), powered by an American....
We show up at Concorso Italiano's like a blue mohawk'd, punk rock 3rd
cousin shows up at a royal family wedding.
We are invited, of course, but if we aren't there does anybody notice?
 Sent using Hushmail
On March 11, 2014 at 3:01 PM, "Charles Engles"  wrote:Dear Larry,
               From the heart of the mid continent exotic sports car
wasteland, I wondered why there was such a low turnout for the
Concorso
event from Mike Drew's email.   I need wonder no more.   You have
revealed
all the aspects of the lack of enthusiasm for Concorso.
                           It's not like the good ol' days,   Chuck
Engles