[DeTomaso] On the scrounge...

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 18:16:17 EDT 2014

Mike,

Yes, indeed… Narrow body with fiberglass GTS flares.

I checked their website and the backspacing/widths can be had for what I want.
I’ve queried them though to find out what the ID of the wheels is…

Too many wheels are the right width and backspacing and won’t fit over the calipers.

I’ll see what they say.

You are right though… some bargains!

Thanks,
Kirby