[DeTomaso] Washer/Wiper Problem

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 15:11:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Bill.  I'll check that connection.  I have, but never installed, the Timma Nissan-bases fuse box, with relays. BIt seems like a good time to do that.  The only problem is it's not a 1-for-1 swap and the instructions don't say how to divvy out the new extra terminals.  I haven't compared them closely yet, but it does say to start at one end (don't which at the moment) and proceed from there. I'm sure if I match the fuse amps I'm good.  Left overs could then be used for whatever later.

Would you recommend solving the wiper problem first, then replacing the fuse box, or doing it all at one time?

Richard--trying to keep the main thing the main thing...

Sent from my iPhone