[DeTomaso] Wiper Circuit

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 11:40:52 EDT 2014

My wipers and washer don't work.  I checked the diagram and it looks to me like the Green wire at the wiper switch is supposed to be hot.  Even with the key on, there's no power to any of the wires at the switch.  I crawled underneath the dash and tried tracing the green wire, moving things around, and blew the #8 fuse.

I'm far from an electrical guy, but it looks to me like I have a short somewhere in the loom under the dash which will have to come off.

Any ideas?

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone