[DeTomaso] Wiper Arm

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:39:56 EST 2014

Steve Wilkinson (www.panterasbywilkinson.com) has them listed for $62.95 each part #'s 17010B and 17010C. I know being in the catalog doesn't always relate , to having stock on hand, but it is a online catalog you can purchase from. I do find it hard to believe at least one of the Pantera vendors has not taken opportunity to stock these hard to find parts.

Julian