[DeTomaso] seminar invitation mistake

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Mar 7 18:21:58 EST 2014

Dear Asa (and anyone else who might have gotten this),
If you received this, it was in error.  I have no idea how this email was released to anyone other than my business contact list--there obviously is some kind of computer problem going on.
Sincerely,
Chris
PS:  Think about it--why would I knowingly invite people who live thousands of miles away to a local seminar??