[DeTomaso] Road & Track online

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Wed Mar 5 14:04:14 EST 2014

Well said Julian!

IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Kift [mailto:julian_kift at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 2:38 PM
To: Boyd Casey; levitt1946
Cc: De Tomaso List; Melanie Disco
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Road & Track online

Well what a bunch of haters this list appears to have become; people who cannot understand when Pantera's aren't flavor of the month and then also not happy when they get press or sales prices rise.

As the title of the article said it is "51 coolest cars of the past 50 years", which appears to be a list of cars that were each a milestone in motoring history. Yes it's down to a writer's personal opinion, but in all honesty there's some damn good and iconic company in that list, many of which I'd own if I could long before I dropped my money on a Pantera. I think the fact that the Pantera made this list at all is testament to Tom Tjaarda for penning an iconic design and as someone said in an earlier post today the sight and sound of a Pantera rumbling down the street still turns heads 50 years later, that is what the article is all about.

Julian