[DeTomaso] Road & Track online

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 12:31:04 EST 2014

The Detomaso Pantera as far as I am concerned is the best value, never
ending style and just overall the sexiest sports car available on the  market
today. 43 years since the first Detomaso Pantera was shipped and the  car
turns heads ALL THE TIME.

In a message dated 3/4/2014 12:06:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,