[DeTomaso] 15 Tires

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:24:44 EST 2014

I've seen 305's (on 8" rims), and I've run 295's (as many others have).

The 295's look okay, but 275's look better.

I currently have 335's on aluminum Campy clones.  When these wear out, I'm
going to go with 315's.  Of course, at the current pace, they'll last
forever.

Does that mean I'm getting older?  Isn't it a young guy thing to want
bigger, bigger, bigger!!!!