[DeTomaso] Wiper Arms

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 3 12:37:12 EST 2014

All,

I need the dimensions of the wiper arms (length to the bend, the length
after the bend, and the angle of the bend) so I can try to find a match.
I'm told E Type's work, but that's hard to believe because the Jag
windshield is shorter than ours.

I have a '74 so they park on the passenger side.  Thanks.

Richard
Austin, TX