[DeTomaso] Italians/French

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 09:55:28 EST 2014

And don't forget the original French tires....lol

TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration
www.tprm-usa.com

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:24 PM, Jim Gray <grayjim at cox.net> wrote:

I can but not remember the comedy sketch with Robin Williams and Jonathan
Winters in which they were selling military surplus rifles from (AIR) France
and Italy.  The pitch was that were never fired and only thrown down once.

That reminded me of a boring college football game wherein the announcer
said the game reminded him of a war between Italy and France.  There would
be no winner.

My apologies to those of French or Italian extraction.  I am forever
grateful to the Italians for their selection of the American Tom Tjaarda to
design the Pantera.

Jim Gray