[DeTomaso] NPC: Others taste in cars.

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 00:45:37 EST 2014

I just l took another look at the Eagle E-type web site and the only cars
that had prices on the site were eagle prepared Jaguar E-types not Eagle
e-types and The Jag's were and they were priced up to 335,000 POUNDS! I
found an Eagle Low drag E-type listed for sale else where and it was
650,000 POUNDS. The seem very nice, the e-type (as everyone knows) is one
of the most beautiful cars ever made and the Eagle version is spectacular,
but 650,000pounds is allot of cabbage.
You could buy a fleet of really nice cars for that and there are some
really exceptional cars that you could buy for 650,000 pounds. As nice as
they seem I think if I were in a position to spend that kind of money on a
single car I don't think it would be that.