[DeTomaso] Dis-service?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 23:51:13 EST 2014

I didn't take it that way.  David wasn't deriding Kirk.

He was only pointing out that all VINs are made up numbers.  The VIN that
Kirk had to use are just as made up as the VINs that Ford Motor Company
uses.

BTW, I have a huge amount of respect for Kirk.  Most people would have
said screw it.  It takes a lot of determination and skill to do what he
has accomplished.