[DeTomaso] NPC: Teamwork and lack thereof...

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Mar 2 22:13:38 EST 2014

I can understand the connection.  Hard work, determination, discipline and team work.
Of course all that takes a second seat when the first shot is fired.
I guess it comes down to will.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Flight Control Team
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147