[DeTomaso] Seat belt receptacle

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:25:58 EST 2014

I used the seat belts form this company with the blade rather than the 12"
cable which would be too long.
http://www.seatbeltsplus.com/product/WSCH14134C-6.html
At the time they did not offer any different lengths of webbing, but the
manufacturer did alter them for me for free.
I used their 90 degree bracket for the buckle end, the retracter end was
the thinnest one I could find and clears the seats.

   [1]http://www.seatbeltsplus.com/product/WSCH14134C-6.html

   On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Mike Thomas <[2]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
     [3]http://coolfj40.stores.yahoo.net/seatbelfj19t.html