[DeTomaso] NPC: Others taste in cars.

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:22:08 EST 2014

For that kind of green I can get one of these:
http://www.autoblog.com/2014/02/28/jaguar-e-type-eagle-low-drag-gt-video/

I think I'd prefer an XJ13 though and it probably costs about the
same.  Ah the choices to be made after I'm superrich ;)  I guess I'll
have both, and my bop-around Pantera, my race Pantera, my embarrass
the street crowd Pantera and the electric Pantera, of course.

sean