[DeTomaso] NPC: Others taste in cars.

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:38:08 EST 2014

Isn't there a story about making a silk purse from a sow's ear? I'm not
saying a GTR is a"sow's ear" but. I certainly wouldn't want to have $250k
in one no matter how many horses they could squeeze out of it's 6
cylinders. In the long run if it hasn't grenaded I think you might get back
whatever a stock GTR will be worth, and who knows what that might be. Ther
aren't to many Japanese cars that have done very well in the resale
 market. The only one I can think of off hand that has really appreciated
is that old Toyota who's name escapes me.
Boyd