[DeTomaso] Seat belt recepticals

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Mar 1 15:40:30 EST 2014

Hi folks,

While my seats will be out of the car getting reupholstered, I'd like to replace the female sides of the seat belts with the kind mounted on stiff stalks so I don't have to dig around trying to find them every time I drive.

I think in a past post someone said a Ford pickup part would work with the stock male belts I'm going to retain.

Does anyone know the part I need?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone