[DeTomaso] NPC: Lambo parts?

thomas thomas at hax.se
Sat Mar 1 15:18:57 EST 2014

Heh, yeah :)

He had issues with ignition coils burning out on his Diablo, and at around $900 a piece we checked for alternatives. Turned out that the same coil was used in Fiat Tipos, and they could be had for next to nothing. Ultimately the problem was a bad connector on the coil and after replacing that there were no more coil problems.

That said, the rear lenses can't be found on any Fiat. Parts are however often much less in the US than what we get to pay here.

I've even bought OEM parts for some of my audis from the US as they were like 1/3 the cost compared to here.

I've seen the lenses for around 2200 per side. No idea what the Swedish distributor wants for them.

Thomas