[DeTomaso] Deh duh dee day Tomaso ???

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 16:33:03 EDT 2014

In personal letters I've received both from Allessandro and Isobella over the years, the 'D' is always capitalized and there is NO space between 'De' and 'Tomaso'. 'De' simply means 'of', 'the' ' or 'from' in most languages- including in my own name.

Jack DeRyke (a total misnomer- in the Dutch language, it means Jack-the-Rich. HA!)

And I seem to recall the Drewsaster (way to go on Jay's A/C system, Mike!!) once
explaining the 'de' was not capitalized when used in a person's name but is
capitalized for the company name?

And I seem to recall the Drewsaster (way to go on Jay's A/C system, Mike!!) once
explaining the 'de' was not capitalized when used in a person's name but is
capitalized for the company name?

Larry