[DeTomaso] NPC Goodwood Festival of Speed

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:37:37 EDT 2014

Two years ago I went to Goodwood Festival of Speed and then as that finished headed over to France for the Le Mans Classic.

I am in Dallas heading to Le Mans right now, just couldn't make the timing work for FoS this time around, but worth the long haul and if you can combine it with Charlie's Le Mand tour it works out even more cot effective and justifiable!

Julian