[DeTomaso] NPC: Tesla Car Assembly...

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 28 11:57:22 EDT 2014

It would be totally cool to see a split screen of a 1930 Ford Assembly Plant vs Tesla Robotic Plant.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:6BA727DE-91DA-4E3F-AFED-5FA20DADAD07]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147