[DeTomaso] Left rear early rounded bumper needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 19:02:52 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/26/14 12 47 45, coreyjprice at gmail.com writes:

> I'm looking for a left (drivers side) rear rounded corner bumper.  If
> anyone knows where I can get one for a reasonable price, please let me know.
> I've considered the evil-bay stainless versions if I can't find one.
>

>>>By coincidence, a PCNC member just traded a rounded rear bumper for a
square one, with Ron McCall.   I don't know if it was LH or RH though.

Ron McCall, Mike Mayberry or Kirk Evans are all likely to have what you
need in various flavors.   For instance, if you are going to black out your
chrome, then you don't need a really nice chrome finish and that will save you
some money.

Last time I was at Wilkinson's shop, he had a pile of rear bumpers in
varying conditions, with varying prices.   Hall etc. will have them too, as will
some of the other vendors.

Good luck!