[DeTomaso] Replacement of speedo/tach bulbs

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:14:45 EDT 2014

Hello TomIronically i just fitted speedo and tach today during the conservation of my car.As Mike said its easier to get on your back and get your head under the dash with a good portable light source.Another way is too push the gauge out of the pod for better visual accesss.Both gauges are secured to a simple black frame that surround the gauges, and secures with 2 thumb nuts.Remove these 2 nuts and push the gauge out of the console. Then you have easy access to remove bulbs.Refit in reverse order, although it can take some patience to get alignment.Photo attached of what you will see when the gauges pop out.Ciao for nowAl#1925