[DeTomaso] Newby here

Brian Braaten braatensauto at qwest.net
Thu Jun 26 14:49:47 EDT 2014

I am sorry for sending all these emails to everyone. I just joined this Panera club forum this morn. I did NOT realize I was sending these emails to everyone in the club. Im a classic car dealer in Rochester,Mn  not a email or forum junky.  I just took a cool Fully restored Pantera on trade and I am looking for a pair of wiper arms. Im also wondering what the trick to fix horn. I assume I need to push the blinker lever in for horn?  Thanks for explaining.     Brian Braaten   www.Braatens.com  Rochester,Mn