[DeTomaso] Stock front hood needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 13:43:15 EDT 2014

Guys,

I'm parts-chasing for a fellow in the UK looking for a stock front hood.
I know several people here have installed carbon fiber hoods, leaving their
stock hoods surplus to the cause.   Let me know if you want to sell your old
one.

Local to Nor-Cal would obviously be most desirable, as I would be sending
it to him along with a bunch of other stuff....

THANKS!