[DeTomaso] Wheel load rating

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 00:29:52 EDT 2014

The load rating on the Raceline wheels is 1580. Not strong enough and something to consider when buying wheels.

Mark

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:20 PM, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

On my 1973 Pantera L, these are the specs:

*Stock Height*
Front     24.75"
Rear     26.5"

*Stock Load*
Front     1320
Rear     1770

When I purchased wheels and tires for the 2012 SSCC, I made sure both
the wheels -and- tires met the load rating.  In fact, both the wheels
and the tires each exceed the load ratings.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA