[DeTomaso] Car that got away

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:58:08 EDT 2014

I was of meager means but I did lose my '69 Mustang GT FB 4 speed.  Not
very many of those babies out there.  It had the GT package plus the rear
wing and front spoiler.  Otherwise it was a stripper model in every other
respect.  After fixing all the rust (I was 20) and my 17 year old brother
busting a shock tower after running it into a ditch.  Sold it for $500 in
'88.  Well not really, it was $250 and a ratted out Ford Fairmount with a 4
banger.

I still miss it.

I also sold my genuine 5.7L equipped Chevy Monza California Towne Coupe
(only 3500 exist) for two 4 packs of Guinness.  I think I ripped him off.

sean

--
   I was of meager means but I did lose my '69 Mustang GT FB 4 speed.A
   Not very many of those babies out there.A  It had the GT package plus
   out Ford Fairmount with a 4 banger.
   I still miss it.
   I also sold my genuine 5.7L equipped Chevy Monza California Towne Coupe
   (only 3500 exist) for two 4 packs of Guinness.A  I think I ripped him