[DeTomaso] Leno's car

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:11:58 EDT 2014

My Uncle Joe gave me a ride in his daily driver, a Jeep, back in the early 50's, through a vacant lot and a ditch.  Man, how little things stick in kid's heads.     ---------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the 80's we lived on a ranch and I bought a 62 Pontiac just to have, and my nephews and nieces would come to visit, and I would let them drive it on the ranch and on the country roads.  Shelley, somehow got it into a ditch and we had to pull her out.  I'm sure that is stuck in her (their) mind.      --------------------------
I had an uncle who had a new late model 40's Chrysler - I remember the window handle had a little fold up chrome part.  --------------
And, my first ride on a real motorcycle!!     On and on and on and on!!!   ---------------------------------------
Give all the rides to little kids that you can!!!     ---BILL Lewis