[DeTomaso] Leno's car

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 16:30:34 EDT 2014

Mike great job as always you are our
true ambassador for the mark

Jay is a really down to earth guy,
approachable and knows his cars
My son has several of his autographs
and I have talked to him briefly several
times in Monterey...a true gentlemen
and car nut

Favorite story he told on stage one day
He was at a gathering and afterward talked
to the crowd and took pictures with some of them
when a little boy came up to him and asked...
Mr. Leno will you give me a ride to school
in your Countach?  Several weeks later Jay
picked the boy up at his house and drove him
to school.. when they approached the school
everyone came running out to greet them

He went on to say he remembers getting a
ride from a neighbor in an old Jag when he
was a young lad and that cemented his love
for old cars... cool stuff

Bob Benson-Panteracer