[DeTomaso] Car that got away

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 16:13:02 EDT 2014

When I was 17 I had a 69 Z28 Camero
I received a number of citations, exhibition
of speed, wreckless driving, engaged in a
speed contest, speeding-seems to be the
common denominator... this all happened
in 1 1/2 years and 80,000 miles.. Ole Dad
said I think it is about time you sold that car
son... went for $1800 dollars... I would have
never sold that car but might not be alive today

Bob Benson Panteracer