[DeTomaso] Why is fire supression important?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:35:25 EDT 2014

Seems rather timely as people were just discussing fire suppression..

People who watched the videos or photos of the Supercar event I attended in
Spain a few weeks ago may recognize the car - it is a GTA Spano, a prototype
made by a Spanish manufacturer. Powered by a 900hp modified Viper motor
(which I honestly believe does produce 900hp, based on acceleration I saw on
the highway).

Unsure what the cause of the fire is/was, but this car will never live again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H04GLsHR-5M