[DeTomaso] Fun rally video . . .

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Mon Jun 23 17:27:37 EDT 2014

Same reason I quit going to those class reunions.  Nothing but old people there.

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 8:46 PM, David in Durango <adin at frontier.net> wrote:

Uh . . . Mike?  that is the wrong link!  Looks like a birthday party at
assisted living - what a bunch of geezers!!!!

Nice film though . . .

Hi guys, I think this is Scott Couchman's work? It's a terrific overview
of the Fun Rally this year! Pantera Owners Club of America Fun Rally
2014: http://youtu.be/Rcyg9ZxYBtEMike