[DeTomaso] 9 years of waiting and searching

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 15:06:15 EDT 2014

In a message dated 6/23/14 3 49 20, michael at michaelshortt.com writes:

> I finally scored a turtlexwax can with a Pantera after looking for 9
> years
> and 11 months.
>

>>>Excellent!   By coincidence I just had an empty one pass through my
hands two days ago enroute to a new owner in Europe.

When I bought my Pantera back in 1989, a neighbor admired it and then
walked down the street and came back with a full can that he had purchased in the
1970s and never used.   I've had it all these years--and yet somehow I've
misplaced it and can't find it now???