[DeTomaso] Mike Drew on Jay Leno's Garage?????

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Mon Jun 23 14:31:07 EDT 2014

Mike, you did a fine job.

Your knowledge and gentleman's humility worked well with Jay Leno's energy. His man cave is so overwhelming which makes it so easy to be humble in his shop because of the grand scale of cars, history, art, great worker attitudes and projects.
It looked as if you were in the "Power Room", where all the high horsepower cars are held.
Did you see the Bugatti EB110 engine and transaxle in the glass case?
I did not need to drink coffee for weeks after we went there April 2013.

Glad for you and see you at Pebble,

Jeff Cobb