[DeTomaso] Mike Drew on Jay Leno's Garage?????

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 10:12:12 EDT 2014

 I've been waiting for Leno to do a video on his Pantera ever since I learned he bought one.  Very cool.

Mike did an outstanding job the way he eloquently described the car and how it came to be.  You couldn't ask for a better spokesman for the car.  Again.....very cool.

So does this mean Jay will be at the next Fun Rally?   He'd make a great featured speaker.

Tom
5186