[DeTomaso] Mike Drew on Jay Leno's Garage?????

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 01:04:14 EDT 2014

Man.....I think I have been way out of touch with the going's on in the Pantera community. A friend at work just sent me a link to Jay Leno's Garage featuring Mike Drew!!! Mike, you did a great job, and you (as always) honored the De Tomaso marque in an honorable way!!!

1971 De Tomaso Pantera - Jay Leno's Garage

   1971 De Tomaso Pantera - Jay Leno's Garage
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo