[DeTomaso] NPC cool website

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jun 22 00:24:10 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,
A friend of mine started a really cool website that has, among other things, podcast interviews with some fascinating car-guy-entrepreneur-type folks.
He co-founded a very successful automotive product company about 20 years ago and has some amazing contacts and experience in the world of automobiles. If you get a chance you should check it out:
http://carsyeah.com/#
I've already given him a bad time about not having any Pantera pictures in the "eye candy" portion of the site.  Maybe if a few of you go through the contact part of the site and tell him it isn't complete without a few pictures of the best Italian/American hybrid ever made, he'll oblige and add a few!
Sincerely,
Chris