[DeTomaso] Steering wheels

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 00:20:07 EDT 2014

I know a Pantera owner that had one of the original 2-spoke steering wheels.  I saw it and thought it was beautiful. He took it off since he didn't like how it felt!  Something about the two-spoke design made the hand hold position uncomfortable for him. So, the grass may not have been greener on the other side.