[DeTomaso] Steering wheels

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Sat Jun 21 23:06:12 EDT 2014

Boyd, you said "But especially in the case of Mike drew , who so many people hold up as the consummate authority on Panteras  . If Mike says a MOMO wheel is an "upgrade" it should be based on some factor that makes the Momo  superior to other wheels , not just because Col. Drew "likes the way they look".